Call us +86 136 7023 8688
Writte us firstname.lastname@example.org
The Different Ways A Salmon Steak Can Be Cooked
Salmon is the fish of fresh water and holds different species. Trout is its famous species and holds natural flavors. Salmon steaks are used in many
recipes. Salmon steak recipes hold wide range according to regions and culture. Salmon steak recipe will be best if fresh salmon is used. Salmon steak
cooking time is usually very less as salmon easily cooked because it holds spines rather bones. Cooking salmon steaks hold different ways as grilling
baking, broiling, and barbeque.
How to prepare salmon steaks in an oven? Baked salmon steak is all the rage in the seafood industry and very easy and one of its recipes with direction is given as:
1. 2 (8 ounces) salmon steaks
2. 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3. 2 tablespoons lemon juice
4. 1 green onion, sliced
5. 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
6. 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
7. 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
Combine all ingredients except butter and lemon juice, add the mixture to salmon steaks, and place salmon steaks in greased tray and top with butter and lemon juice. Bake until cooked.
Broiled Salmon Steaks:
1. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 2 limes, juiced
3. 2 marinated roasted red peppers, with liquid
4. 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
5. 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
6. 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
7. 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
8. 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
9. Salt and pepper to taste
10. 1 1/2 pounds salmon steaks
11. 1 large tomato, cut into thin wedges
12. 3 green onions, chopped
13. 1 cup shredded lettuce
14. 1 lime, sliced
Mix all ingredients and marinade for one hour in a refrigerator. Broil the salmon steaks. Yummy steaks with a zing of lemon juice will jazz up your taste.
Grill Salmon Steaks
1. 1/3 cup soy sauce
2. 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
3. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4. 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
5. 1 teaspoon lemon juice
6. 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
7. 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
8. 1 clove garlic, minced
9. 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
10. 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick)
11. 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In A Thin Baking Dish, Unite Soy Sauce, Orange Juice Concentrate, Oil, Tomato Sauce, Lemon Juice, Mustard, Green Onion, Garlic, And Ginger. Put Salmon In Marinade, And Twist To Coat. Refrigerate For
2. Heat The Al Fresco Grill As High Heat Is Required.
3. Take Away Salmon From Marinade. Transfer Drench Into A Petite Pot. Take To A Boil.
4. Cook The Steaks On Grill Until Become Flakes. Brush Butter On Both Sides Cooked And Serves.
Barbeque salmon steak recipe
1. 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
2. 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
3. 2 Tablespoons Distilled White Vinegar
4. 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
5. 2 Tablespoons Crushed Garlic
6. 1 1/2 Pounds Salmon Steak
1. Mix All The Ingredients In A Bowl To Form A Marinade
2. Dip Steaks In Marinade And Keep It For An Hour
3. Now Separate The Steak From The Marinade And Barbeque On Coals.
4. Brush The Oil When Needed On Both Side
5. Serve With Pineapple Salad.
Pan Fry salmon steaks involve thousand of recipes including pasta recipe, patties, salads and many more. One of pan fry salmon steak recipe is given in which pastries are formed.
1. 1/2 pound salmon
2. 1 red potato, peeled and chopped
3. 1 shallot, minced
4. 1 egg, beaten
5. 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
6. 1 teaspoon dried Italian-seasoning
7. Salt and pepper to taste
8. 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
9. 2 tablespoons olive oil
Mix boiled potatoes, pan fry salmon, and all ingredients. Form patty shapes and deep fry.